1300 405 404
DEALERS & SUPPORT
Smoking is taking off! Up in Smoke in Footscray is setting the tone
Newsletter March 2018
Food safety standards place obligations on Australian food businesses to produce food that is safe and suitable to eat. The standards, which also contain health and hygiene obligations for food handlers, aim to lower the incidence of food-borne illness.
Reheating and maintaining the temperature of hot food, plays an important part in this process. Phoeniks, a proud member of IHHC, provides solutions to achieve safe outcomes in this area with Temp’Up regeneration ovens and Roll’ Service hot boxes from TOURNUS.
Find out more about food safety practices
Food poisoning bacteria that may have survived the cooking process will start to multiply as hot food cools down and will continue to multiply when chilled food is reheated to temperatures above 5°C. They will stop multiplying when the food reaches 60°C. The longer the reheating process takes, the greater the number of bacteria. The area of 50°C to 60°C is rightly referred to as the ‘Danger Zone’.
Reheating food rapidly to above 60°C, or maintaining food at this temperature is a way of preventing bacteria from multiplying.Temp’ Up regeneration ovens and Roll’ service Hot Boxes from TOURNUS can help you reheat and maintain your food at the safe level.
Find out more
This range of reheating ovens from TOURNUS are designed to reheat cold foods stored in individual, multi-portion trays or GN1/1 Gastronorm containers.
Food can be inserted into the oven at a temperature of between 0°C and 10°C.
• Reheats food to a core temperature of more than 63°C in under one hour.
• The multi-programme display allows you to reheat different types of food at the same time and then maintain them at the correct temperature ready to be served.
• Ergonomic, easy to install, simple to us, hygienic and easy to clean.
Roll’Service Hot Boxes are designed to keep food at the correct temperature (core temperature of product is maintained at more than 63°C)
• Programmable hygrometric regulation - the flavour and moisture level of products are maintained with a selection of 5 levels of humidity.
• Easy to clean - with fully rounded side and rear corners and smooth control panel.
• Easy to use - a simple control panel with inside temperature control and humidity control functions.
• Efficient - the heating system provides a rapid rise in temperature with even distribution with reduced electricity consumption.
• Heavy duty, built to last - stainless steel construction with a toughened glass door.
Phoeniks, as an active member of IHHC, is happy to discuss our food safety solutions with you. Don't hesitate to contact us.
(+61) 1300 405 404
Phoeniks Pty. Ltd.
Unit 6, 23-25 Clarice Road
Box Hill South VIC 3128
If you would like to keep up to date with the latest in commercial kitchen equipment, please subscribe to our regular newsletter or just like our Facebook page!
Back to top
NEWS & EVENTS
© Phoeniks 2015-2019 | email@example.com
Made in Pixel Together